Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter 2

Day 2 – Your Crush

Dear Crush,
I couldn’t tell you how you felt about me if you paid me a million dollars. I know we’re friends though, and our friendship means a lot to me. You’re always smiling and always in a good mood. Even though we haven’t known each other that long, talking to you always makes me happy. You’re a character and always joking. I never have to be serious with you and you usually know the right things to say. I hope that one day, you’ll return the feeling, but at the same time, your friendship is enough. You’re just a crush, and that doesn’t carry much weight with it. Its lighthearted and its fun. My mind likes to explore possibilities, but knowing I have your friendship is enough for me. I look forward to seeing you again and I wonder where life will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment