Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letter 5

Day 5 – Your Dreams

Dear Dreams,
I have two sets of dreams. The first are my life dreams. They are with me everywhere I go, every step of my day. They push me to go farther than I thought imaginable, whether it’s with school or in life. I hope I can accomplish everything you want me to, and I hope I’m able to fulfill them all. I know that they are ever changing, but I’ll do my best to keep up with them.
As for my nightly dreams, or terrors, good gracious, I wish I understood them. Every night they are crazier than the last. I have the most bizarre dreams and I always remember them so vividly. I wish I knew why. Or even what they mean. I sure as hell don’t understand them. Between the two dreams of a second Holocaust, having to get my brain scanned for lung cancer, & the end of the world yet floating by the sun, I have no idea what’s going on in my head. The people who make appearances are almost always important in my everyday life. I doubt I’ll ever understand them…

No comments:

Post a Comment