Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter 4

Day 4 – Your Sibling

Dear Sister,
I love you. I know life seems to be tough lately, but it’s just because you’re trying to figure out what you want to do with your life. You are close approaching the time when life says “hey, time to make a decision, so what is it?” and you’re just not ready to make that next step, which is more than okay. Life shouldn’t be set down in steps like it seems to be these days, but I know you’ll do what’s right, even if you stumble along the way. I know the decision of where to go for the next step is frustrating but I need you to understand something. No matter where you go, you will make great new friends, as well as a great life. You have that kind of personality, the one that just pulls people to you. You are so funny and giggly. When you’re happy, people want to be with you. Nobody can make me life the way you do. You have so many opportunities ahead of you. You need to embrace that and expand. Go somewhere new, make a mistake, have a new adventure. You can go anywhere in the world right now, as they say: the world is your oyster… or something like that. Maybe Boston is the place for you, and only time will tell, but don’t be afraid to branch out. There are so many amazing places you could end up, and so many choices to look at. So truly explore and figure out where life’s next adventure is located for you. And remember that no matter where you end up, you’ll make it work. You’ll make brand new friends that are better than the last, and you’ll make brand new memories to last you a lifetime. Lastly, know that whatever your decision is, I am here by your side every step of the way. I would never desert you or let you down, and I will always support you. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment